ALS Drug Profiles


Name: ALS Drug Profiles
Entwickler: Guy
Preis: 0,71 € For free at our blog!
Größe: 343k
Version: 2.1
minimale Android Version: 1.5 oder höher
Kategorie: Bücher & Nachschlagewerke
Download: Look at the bottom of the page



Beschreibung:

This app is for EMS personnel trained at the ALS level(Paramedic). This app is for study purposes only and should not be used in the field

I have been insanely busy as I am in BCT at FT. Benning. Unfortunately because of this it is not possible for me to support this app. I will continue work on it when I am out of Basic and in AIT if possible. One of the things that I was working on before I left for Basic is an updated UI(User Interface) the new UI looks nice however it is not complete. It is vastly improved over the current UI.


Leave a Reply